Job Title: Account Executive – Coupon Operations Reports To: Account Supervisor FLSA Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt Location: Minneapolis, MN (Golden Valley, MN)
Who is pep:pep started with 7 employees, a borrowed conference room, and an idea to fill a void in the marketing services space. Today we’ve grown to over 200 people and we are an industry leader in consumer activation, serving some of the top Fortune 500 companies. We’ve managed over $5 billion in marketing spend for over 750 brands and pride ourselves on a client retention rate of 98%. Our company has evolved since we started 18 years ago, but there is one thing that has remained a constant. at pep, we put people first. Our core values of accountability, excellence, ingenuity, people, and tenacity guide our interactions, decisions, and drive our culture. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment where every member of our team feels seen, cared for, and has the support they need to thrive. And our tremendous growth provides our people with many new career and development opportunities along with the flexibility to pursue their professional goals. We’re looking for teammates who are driven, eager to learn, agile, positive, and client focused to join and contribute to our team. We enjoy a hybrid work model and competitive salary based on experience. If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of something special, then click below to apply. At pep we value our team and offer:
- Pull coupon tracking reports.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Collaborate with client to assemble all necessary promotion specifications; communicate requirements to respective supplier teams.
- Associate item UPC information to offers based on the promotion details.
- Ability to proofread and review coupons and UPC lists in depth for accuracy.
- Data entry of coupons for assigned business unit.
- Create and manage timelines; communicate timeline expectations to relevant client contacts, suppliers and internal personnel.
- Collaborate with client and suppliers to ensure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
- Manage promotion scope changes as needed while ensuring an on-time and on-budget execution.
- Provide client with recommendations for cost and/or time efficiencies.
- Communicate with relevant suppliers to ensure that promotions are executed to completion and adequate proof of performance is provided.
- Maintain strong metrics. Responsible for on-time & on-budget delivery, and accuracy.
- Build client relationships through face-to-face meetings.
- Conduct regular status meetings with clients, vendors and internal resources to ensure a flawless execution for each promotion.
- Be a thought leader and bring innovative tactics to client
- Build your Knowledge & Expertise:
- Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures.
- Seek out additional training specific to couponing. Strive to become an expert in the coupon industry and bring valuable, actionable insights to the client.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge/Skills Preferred: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Excellent organizing, time management and oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Demonstrate internal leadership and collaborate to deliver projects to clients with agreed upon scope.
- Ability to mentor, grow and work harmoniously as part of a larger team.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel. Above average proficiency in Excel is required. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
*pep does not provide visa sponsorship for any role at this time.*pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.