To support and assist in the execution of all marketing needs, specifically social media, digital and print support while maintaining and evolving our brand.
- 50% Social Media
- 50% Marketing Admin – print support, digital signage support, supporting team with in house marketing needs
This is a part-time, position. Approx. 25 – 32 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]. Drop “Social Media” into the subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Previous experience in social media coordination
- Strong communication skills
- Solid awareness of brand and eye for good design
- Strong participative team member
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager
- Experience with Instagram; Reels
- Understanding of social media analytics
- Use of scheduling tools; Later or equivalent
- Use of Project Management tools; AirTable or equivalent
- Technical experience: Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Apps for work