To execute photography, editing and archiving to support our digital and print needs including; product, lifestyle and action shots to be used across all marketing channels, while aligning with, maintaining, and evolving our brand.
- 15% photoshoot direction
- 15% editing, post-production and archiving
- 70% shooting + setup/breakdown
This is a part-time, in-house position. Approx. 8 – 10 hours per week.
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]. Drop “photo” into the subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Skilled Photographer with a strong portfolio of work, including food, people, and products Shot in natural lit settings
- Strong communication skills
- Strong proactive and participative team member
- Adaptive and flexible in attitude and scheduling
- Technical experience: Photoshop, Lightroom, Creative Cloud, Google Apps for work, editing software, video editing, archiving
- Independent and collaborative team member