About North Memorial HealthAt North Memorial Health, you’re part of an inclusive health family that is rooted in our values of relationships, inventiveness, and accountability. Empathy and care are at the heart of North’s culture which is designed to actively support each team member’s wellbeing and growth. Our strength lies in our diversity, and we embrace the unique contributions and experiences of each person. Together, we empower customers to achieve their best health.
About this positionYou must live in Minnesota or Wisconsin to be considered for this position or be willing to relocate. This position is a combination of working mostly remotely at home and onsite at our headquarters in Robbinsdale, Minnesota. You must have high speed internet at home to work remotely. The Senior Content Strategist serves as an integral member of the Marketing and Communications team. This role will lead owned channels, strategizing, ideating, executing, and measuring content performance across channels. Serving as a communications expert and storyteller, this role will be empowered to tell the stories of pioneers making a difference at North Memorial Health, and the experiences of our customers and team members.
What we’ll expect from you
- Own always on content strategy and planning for multiple channels and collaborate across marketing strategy, PR, internal and digital to bring big ideas to life on owned channels and beyond.
- Bring our brand voice, tone, and style guide to life by advocating for and creating clear, consistent, and concise content.
- Collaboration with internal subject matter experts and cross-functional teams to develop and write internal communications plans.
- Drive content execution by leveraging a diverse set of production skills including videography, design, concepting and writing.
- Support the day-to-day social content creation and execution.
- Measure, analyze, and report on how content influences lead quality and engagement
- Research, test, and optimize content strategies to determine how to maximize successfully
- Accepts other duties as assigned to promote the accomplishment of organizational goals.
- The team member is accountable to demonstrate proficiency for the skills outlined in the appropriate position skills list.
- The team member is accountable to maintain skill proficiency, including improvement where deemed necessary, and upgrading any additional or new skills on the appropriate position skills list.
- Recognizes and complies with legal regulatory, accrediting and procedural requirements related to area of responsibility.
- Understands and follows principles and standards as outlined in North Memorial’s Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Protects customer and team member privacy and only accesses customer and/or team member related information as needed to perform job duties.
- Reports violations or areas of concern to supervisor or Corporate Compliance Officer via established methods of communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Minimum 7 years experience in marketing communications required, preferably in a health care environment.
- Marketing planning/strategy experience and skills
- Writing (AP style), editing, proofreading and production management experience
- Video and photo production
- Social media management
- PR experience a plus
- Knowledge of marketing and communications principles.
- Ability to manage complex projects from planning to implementation.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Expertise with content production, communications, and storytelling across multi owned channels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Able to produce high quality video, photo and graphic design projects in-house
- Able to absorb various tone and visual aesthetic and apply them consistently to a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of PR and internal and external crisis response