Around Town: Food | Ag | Ideas Week
Although this is not a MIMA event, we believe this may be of interest to some of our members like other Around Town events that we post on occasion. Have an event? Submit it here.
October 8-12, 2018
The first Food | Ag | Ideas Week is a week long series of individually ticketed panels and speaker discussions, structured networking, meet + eat roundtable discussions, and signature events that spotlights leading topics across sustainable agriculture, food innovation and tech, and food and society. Events include:
- A fireside chat with Jeff Harmening, CEO and Chairman of the Board of General Mills with Kerri MIller of MPR News
- A talk by Eric Ryan, the co-founder of method and CEO of OLLY on Design as Disruptor
- A panel on Building Mission Driven Brands with the incredible founders of Urban Remedy, Purely Elizabeth and Farmhouse Culture hosted by 301 inc
- A panel on The Continued Rise of Small Food Brands featuring Angie Bastian of Angie’s BOOMCHICKAPOP, Steve Young of Sunrise Strategic Partners and more
- and a many other great events!
This is a platform for Fortune 500 business leaders, entrepreneurs, growers, innovators, investors, and for and non-profit thought-leaders from across industries within food and agriculture to come together for the first time as an interconnected community to drive visibility, connectivity, engagement and investment in Minnesota’s entrepreneur and innovation ecosystem.
The event includes speaker sessions, networking spaces, roundtable lunches, happy hours, an invite-only capital breakfast, and partner events.
Powered by Grow North